There are no homosexuals in iran in iran homosexuality is punishable by death yet with courage and conviction the people in these portraits choose the truth even if they must keep it obscure in the public eye. There are no homosexuals in iran previous pause next while most western nations now officially accept homosexuality and some even same sex marriage homosexuality is still punishable by death in iran. Irans state media have shown their hatred toward homosexuality on many occasions and no press or other media outlet in iran is allowed to support lgbt rights. Speaking at columbia university on september 24 2007 then iranian president mahmoud ahmadinejad proclaimed in iran we do not have homosexuals like in your country. In iran we do not have homosexuals like in your country former iranian president mahmoud ahmadinejad speaking at columbia university september 24 2007
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.