Divine definition of or relating to a god especially the supreme being see more. Choose the right synonym for divine verb foresee foreknow divine anticipate mean to know beforehand foresee implies nothing about how the knowledge is derived and may apply to ordinary reasoning and experience economists should have foreseen the recession foreknow usually implies supernatural assistance as through revelation if only we could foreknow our own destinies divine adds to . B of relating to emanating from or being the expression of a deity sought divine guidance through meditation. The divine boaz lavie asaf hanuka tomer hanuka on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers a new york times bestseller and the g old medal winner of the 2016 international manga award included on best of 2015 lists from gq
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.