Man ray born emmanuel radnitzky in 1890 in philadelphia pennsylvania was a renowned representative of avant garde photography in the 20th century and is considered as the pioneer of surrealist photography. Man ray is most remembered for his enigmatic dada and surrealist photographs but has also created iconic paintings and sculptures. Man ray man ray photographer painter and filmmaker who was the only american to play a major role in both the dada and surrealist movements the son of jewish immigrants his father was a tailor and his mother a seamstress radnitzky grew up in new york city where he studied architecture engineering. Explore the rich artistic life of photographer man ray surrealist and dadaist on biographycom
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.