Lord jim joseph conrad lord jim is a novel by joseph conrad originally published as a serial in blackwoods magazine from october 1899 to november 1900 an early and primary event in the story is the abandonment of a passenger ship in distress by its crew including a young british seaman named jim. A short summary of joseph conrads lord jim this free synopsis covers all the crucial plot points of lord jim welcome to the new sparknotes lord jim is the story of a man named marlows struggle to tell and to understand the life story of a man named jim jim is a promising young man who goes to sea as a youth. Lord jim i read this book in my ap english class we as a class felt that conrad used way too much imagery and the detail went on and on jim is beyond flawed
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.