These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word confessor views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of merriam webster or its editors. Confessor definition a person who confesses see more. Confessors were an order of women first created during the great war as a means of ascertaining the truth beyond doubt they were created by wizard merritt using the shrakiah tools of great magical prowess the first confessor was magda searus the magic of the confessors destroyed the person. A title of honour to designate of the faith who had confessed christ publicly in time of persecution and had been punished with imprisonment torture exile or labour in the mines remaining faithful in their confession until the end of their lives
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.